2015년 5월 25일 월요일

Analysis of Job interview


https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By506KXU5lJCS01sNVdvTi1SdVE&authuser=0

Throughout the video, I have found many mistakes.

1. At the time, I spoke many things without thinking of singular and plural.
  - I think it is the totally erroneous. I need to fix it.

2. As you can see my file, I didn't follow the English rule; present tense, past tense, present perfect, etc.
  - I expected to follow that rules while talking about something, but I made many mistakes. I though I could do better at that time, but after watching my video, I felt that I must have been a idiot. How dare I forgot that? I have to study grammar thoroughly.

3. My attitude. I tried hard to smile while I was talking, but it seemed like I took this interview lightly. I will change my attitude more harder.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기